Wooden Kitchen Mallet
Gidgee head and Bunya Pine handle, finished with organic burnishing oil.
• Each Mallet is an individual size, shape and weight.
• Ranging in length from 20cm to 30cm and weighing from 300g to 400g.
• Ideal in the kitchen to break up ice and frozen packs, will tenderize meat or drive in a small nail, I’ve even heard it makes a good husband controller.
• Made from a solid section of Gidgee ( Acacia cambagei ), one of Australia’s hardest and heaviest timbers, for the head and Bunya Pine for the handle which is very light but very strong.
• Mortice and Tenon joint.
• Finished in food grade burnishing oils including Tung Oil, Bees Wax and Citrus Oil.